ArabianMoney

Print this page
GCC Stock Markets Sign Up for free Newsletter

How to invest in the Dubai Financial Market

Posted on 14 March 2012 with 8 comments from readers

OK so this video is not for the experts who read this channel but for readers who may be thinking about buying shares in the Dubai stock market for the first time.

Take a brief tour with ArabianMoney editor and publisher Peter Cooper and Sandra Mergulhao from MyDubaiMyCity.com. If you want more serious advice on what is best to buy then you should read a copy of our latest subscription newsletter (subscribe here).

The market only bottomed out after seven years in January so probably still has some good value…

Posted on 14 March 2012 Categories: GCC Stock Markets, Investment Gurus, Video Channel

8 Comments posted by readers:

Comment by ismail memon - 14 September 2013

how to buy share please help me because i’ll be purchase first time and many money invest in share

Comment by Muhammad Adeel - 12 November 2013

Ed Note: Visit the Dubai Financial Market in the World Trade Center in person with your ID card and somebody will be pleased to help you.

Comment by Abdul Basheer Bowlar - 22 January 2014

I want to invest money in dubai share market is their any stock tips web sites or consultancy in dubai please guide me how to invest and which stock and when . I ahve already investors account in dfm.

Best regrds,

Abdul

Comment by john - 27 January 2014

like how much is the minimum start-up capital for Dubai financial market

Comment by Deepak Kumar - 22 February 2014

I want to invest money in dubai share market so tell me about the process how can i invest and is their any stock tips web sites or consultancy in dubai please guide me.

Ed Note: Try out monthly subscription newsletter but it is warning that stocks are too high right now.

Comment by Deepak Kumar - 22 February 2014

And aslo give me the info about how much is the minimum start-up money range for Dubai financial market.

Awating Your revert…asap

Ed Note: Visit http://www.dfm.ae

Comment by Reuben Gold - 19 April 2014

I’m interested in buying shares, need advice on how and what is the start up price required to buy shares. Thank you

Ed Note: You need to register in person at the DFM, after that you can set up an online account with several reputable brokers.

Comment by bighneswar parida - 22 April 2014

I want to invest money in dubai share market.please give me suggestion.what the procedure.